FAMILY AND FRIENDS PACKAGE
The GIO 2018 IWRF Wheelchair Rugby World Championship will be running an official Family and Friends Program for the official supporters and loved ones of the twelve international teams competing. The Family and Friends Program is designed to give the Family and Friends of the qualified nations a chance to be front and centre of the action for the GIO 2018 IWRF WRWC!
There is a limited number of Family and Friend accreditations available. Any Family and Friends who wish to take part in the program must apply through their national team, not the Local Organising Committee.
The Family and Friends Package includes the following:
- Access to the General Spectator Areas of the Competition Venues
- Access to the Priority Family and Friends Seating Area for all matches, including finals.
- Access to the Exclusive Family and Friends Mix Area
- An event t-shirt and drink bottle
- Family and Friends Accreditation
- Event Shuttle Bus Access
If you have any questions about the Family and Friends Program, please contact your national team.